Detailed and simple instructions for installing Android 4 in HD2 from scratch
- The firmware HSPL. The PC should be set up Windows Mobile device Center for Windows 7 or Microsoft ActiveSync for Windows XP.
Battery your device shall be charged at least 50%.
- Go to the bootloader "матрас" on the unit is turned off hold the key down the volume and briefly press the power button. After the appearance of the colored bars on the screen of the control volume can be released.
- Connect the PDA to the PC via USB. In the lower zone of the mattress will display the USB. If the label does not appear (The PC is not defined HD2, does not automatically load the driver), install USB drivers on your PC
- Once there was an inscription,
Load on the PC the next archive HSPL4.zip, Unpack and run on a PC HSPL4.exe and follow all the instructions on the screen of the PC. At one point flasher asks which version of bootloader (SPL) need to set , select 2.08.HSPL (patched boot loader)
- At the end of the device will reboot , your PC will show the successful completion and USB can be disabled. Check this. Go to the mattress: on the unit is turned off hold the key down the volume and briefly press the power button. In the upper band shall be present inscription SPL-2.08.HSPL, it means that you need to flash Android OS patched bootloader flashed.
- Flash a radio module. Go to the bootloader "матрас" on the unit is turned off hold the key down the volume and briefly press the power button. After the appearance of the colored bars on the screen of the control volume can be released.
- Download archive Radio_184.108.40.206.rar, unpack on your PC and run the CustomRUU.exe. Then follow the steps in installer.
- Installing Android. Download the archive with the assembly Android 4.0 (ICS-Beta7-build13) (Recent build on the forum XDA Developers)
- Extract the contents of the archive with the assembly on the memory card in a folder "ics": /sdcard/ics/
After that, the memory card must be free not less than 300Mb.
- In Windows Mobile run the file / sdcard / ics / CLRCAD.exe (outwardly, no action will be)
- Run the / sdcard / ics / HARET.exe
Whatever happened on the screen - this is normal. If the start immediately stops on the text box "jumping to kernel", then wait for further makes no sense - After the first boot Android recommended 1-2 times reboot. After rebooting the device comes back up windows - this is normal, t.к. Android is loaded from the memory card and may not be initialized during the loading of the machine.
For the re-launch of the Android need to re-run the